"People can photograph anything from moss on the walls to shadows on the ground. If you can see beauty in these subjects, then you can create beauty for others to appreciate." --- LEE LIM

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dear's Last Wisdom Tooth

This... is my Dear's last wisdom tooth :)

_MG_8895 - Wisdom Tooth

She wanted a pic of it so she can post in her facebook. It had been a very very very long time since I took any pictures and decided to have some fun shooting this small subject and posting it here.


These are my attempts:

_MG_8898 - Wisdom Tooth Crown

_MG_8903 - Wisdom Tooth Crown Details

_MG_8900 - Wisdom Tooth Side

_MG_8913 - Wisdom Tooth Ridge Details

I'm still very much amazed and excited when doing macro photography simply because of the vast amount of details showing up in the pictures which our naked eyes cannot see.

Looking at the great details of this wisdom tooth, I can't help but to marvel Life's greatness and mystery.

A playful streak suddenly hit me and I tweaked the levels of the picture and VOILA!! I have a decayed tooth... LoL!!

_MG_8895 - Wisdom Tooth Decay


Shooting Notes:
Camera Body: Canon 40D
Lens: EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro with Hood
Add-on Lens: Raynox DCR-250
Mode: Manual - Av @ 11, Tv @ 250
ISO: 100
Focusing: Manual
Flash: Canon MT-24EX Macro Flash

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Wow, seriously, wow and wow. Most people don't get to see their wisdom teeth up close unless they had to get theirs removed by the dentist. The extra-focused detail on the tooth looks cool, and the photoshopped teeth is amusing!

-Bianca Jackson